Cold Water Tails

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
So since we had our 37th anniversary last week (but did not get to do anything) I decided to pick up some cold water lobster tails at Costco. Split the back shells popped out the meat, laid it back on the shell and did them in the Genesis with a little hint of smoke. Simple seasoning. Some Old Bay, smoked paprika and chili powder. Dipped in drawn Kerry Gold butter. Nice. A salad and home made drop biscuits. Sorry forgot photos.

That's pretty much the way we do lobsters (or surf & turf) here. I've bought live lobsters and done the whole thing, not interested any more. Cold water tails are 80-90% of the lobster for 10-20% of the work.

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Lobster!!!!!! Lucky wife!!!

DH and I will celebrate our 42nd Anniversary this coming Monday. Sunday is his birthday. Maybe if he has a lot of cheese for his birthday, I can have lobster for our anniversary!!! ;) :giggle:

Last edited:
HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Lobster!!!!!! Lucky wife!!!

DH and I will celebrate our 42nd Anniversary this coming Monday. Sunday is his birthday. Maybe if he has a lot of cheese for his birthday, I can have lobster for our anniversary!!! ;) :giggle:
OK, THIS year it is my fault. I forgot!!!!! no lobster. To make it even worse, DH had a late appointment with a dr. and on the way home, stopped at Arby's and brought dinner home. :eek: :cry:

Back