CL Find

John Sp

TVWBB All-Star
Hello All,

I picked up this little beauty on CL for $15. It needs a little work (new sweepers and handles) but all in all it is a solid 22.5 OTS. The guy said he thinks it is about 10 years old but I think it may be older. It is much sturdier than my two year old OTG. Does anyone know how to tell when it was made? Oh and what is that wire rack on the side for? Please adivse...

Open Wide

Detail on the Sweeper Control Arm

Regards,

John

Yup. Side table, made of wood with rubber feet nubs that kept it located on the wire frame. I have one & can take some pics if you want

Brian,

Pics and dimensions would be great! I have a buddy who can probably recreate it...

Regards,

John

Thanks Greg - mine has an 'H' stamped on the cover meaning it was manufactured in 1986 according to the list you provided. I appreciate the help...

Regards,

John

Here's what the table looks like on my old yeller.

IMGP1865.JPG

John,
Sorry I've taken so long to post pics - my refrigerator & Washer both died in the past week. Not giving up until the washer - pulled it apart & ordered parts. Just received the 2nd new fridge thanks to the delivery apes gouging the side when they dragged the first one in the door.
Anyway... The shelf is: 15 7/8 wide from side to side. 12" long at the two long points. And 9 3/4 inches at the center narrow point. 3/4 inch thick.
If I successfully attach pics, you can get an idea of where/how the rubber feet attach as well... Let me know if you need anything else.

[URL=http://s768.photobucket.com/user/brianduval01/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150323_144259_zpsea4bb3a6.jpg.html][/URL]

Back