chicken marinade

NV Vigil

I'm looking for a chicken marinade from an old Weber Recipe book. Some ingredients are Catalina French Dressing, Sherry or wine. Thanks, NV Vigil

Timothy, thank you soooo very much!!! It was when we remodeled our kitchen that we lost our cookbook, and I've been looking for this for a long time. I'm so glad to find The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board. We received so many compliments every time we used this recipe.

You know it's an old recipe when it calls for cooking sherry...;)

I went to the Holland House website and looked up the nutritional information for their cooking sherry. A cup has 1520mg of sodium and the teaspoon of table salt in the recipe has 2325mg, in case anyone wants to use regular drinkable sherry or marsala to bring the sodium content down a bit.

You know it's an old recipe when it calls for cooking sherry...;)

I went to the Holland House website and looked up the nutritional information for their cooking sherry. A cup has 1520mg of sodium and the teaspoon of table salt in the recipe has 2325mg, in case anyone wants to use regular drinkable sherry or marsala to bring the sodium content down a bit.
Good Lord that is insane. I usually use a good Amantillado, but we keep a bottle of Holland House in the pantry...think it's days are done.

Back