Chicken Fajitas on my *NEW* Performer

Hayden McCall

TVWBB All-Star
Your eyes do not deceive you. This is not an illusion. It truly IS, two SS Performers side by side. A fellow TVWBB'er put this black beauty up on Craigslist to make way for his new Big Green Egg. So...I made a road trip today (80 miles each way) and adopted her and the rotisserie she came with. *grin* These fajitas are REALLY tearing me apart right now. LOL Lawry's Mexican Chile Lime marinated chicken, chile tortillas, habanero-lime salsa, and habanero jack cheese. Fine first meal on the newest addition to my family.

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

Love ur setup with that porch and the 2 units.

Next time im doing fajitas im gonna do it your way(with a little bit of guacamole on the side)
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DAVIDMICHAEL:
gosh i wish weber would bring back that stainless design performer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too. I'm just afraid they'd bring it back at a price point over $600. Why sell stainless when everyone's soaking up your product in cheaper plastic for the same, if not higher price.

It would take everyone and their grandmother to stop bying plastic Performers before they even remotely entertained the idea of doing stainless steel ones again.

I still maintain that if they offered the Performer in steel today, they could charge a premium and still sell a ton of units.

Back