cherry cola ribs

Doug, just getting a thumb nail size pic with that link.
icon_frown.gif

yeah Brian, Was dissapointed w/ thumbnail and having a tough time in posting pics. I don't know why a thumb posted as I like larger pics. Your pics of cherry cola ribs however blew mine away. I also wrapped some baking potatoes in foil and placed on lower rack while ribs where cooking and it made a fine meal. The lower rack does just fine in making maked potatoes. Any tips on posting pics here?

Doug -- looks fantastic! I have had good success with double wrapping potatoes and putting them right in to the coals.

-Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doug gillis:
WOW What happened here? Now that's more like it, you even see foil wrapped potatoes on lower rack in the pic now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You cannot hope to escape from the tentacles of Mr Hays. You can only hope to control him. I wouldn't know how to do that if I lived to 1,000. Hope you enjoyed your ribs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave/G:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doug gillis:
WOW What happened here? Now that's more like it, you even see foil wrapped potatoes on lower rack in the pic now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You cannot hope to escape from the tentacles of Mr Hays. You can only hope to control him. I wouldn't know how to do that if I lived to 1,000. Hope you enjoyed your ribs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL I took the link Doug posted and went there. The thumbnail pic came up so I backed up to his "dgillis001" directory and found the pic there. Clicked on it, and clicked on it again to show the full size pic. Right clicked on the image and copied the "Location" from the "Properties". Pasted this in another window and removed the junk after the ".jpg" suffix to verify it was a pic ONLY, no web page, then copied/pasted into the "image url" box while replying. Easy Peasy.
icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pat McCreight:
I've been thinking about this recipe for a while but haven't had a chance to make it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pat, you should give it a go. It's a nice change of pace from the same old ribs all the time. I'm going with an Orange Marmalade version with Fanta Orange soda (best orange soda out there IMO) the next time I make ribs.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back