Check This Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacon with a side of brisket.
icon_smile.gif
I couuldn't believe the amount of charcoal he had to add. He was up to 5 chimneys and then I lost track.

It looked like a Char-griller brand off-set smoker. Almost got one of those, but, between them and the brinkman version of that one the reviews were horrible!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy me gots WSM.

secretly pining away for a 26" Klose pit. Perhaps someday when I have the extra $1000.00 to blow! Saw one the other day in use and fell in LOVE with it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>secretly pining away for a 26" Klose pit. Perhaps someday when I have the extra $1000.00 to blow! Saw one the other day in use and fell in LOVE with it! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Put it on your Christmas wish list. You never know what Santa Klose
icon_frown.gif
will bring!

Wow, that was painful to read through. By the time he gets the thing cooked, he's gonna' be too tired to eat... or maybe he'd be too full on the bacon.

Somebody needs to send him a mercy link to TVWB. Ya know, kinda' like an intervention.

Geez, I remember those days of tending to an offset!! Maybe we should send him a link to a cook log for a normal brisket cook on a WSM. I wonder what a bacon flavored brisket tastes like? oh, yeah............BACON!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Greg Rempe:
It looked like a Char-griller brand off-set smoker. Almost got one of those, but, between them and the brinkman version of that one the reviews were horrible!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy me gots WSM.

secretly pining away for a 26" Klose pit. Perhaps someday when I have the extra $1000.00 to blow! Saw one the other day in use and fell in LOVE with it! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check out stumpssmoker.com.....won't rival a WSM burn time I'm sure, but looks like a nice toy for the $$$. One on ebay right now!

I'm in Alabama, been thinking bout a Saturday drive to Perry, Ga.!
icon_smile.gif

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back