Catch pan brackets

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
I have a 2001 Genesis Gold B and the catch pan brackets have finally reached the end of their life.
I have checked the Weber site and can’t locate them to order. Any have other suggestions where to get them?
Also...how easy are they to replace?

Last edited:
Those slide brackets are tough to find new if you can at all. I bought some aluminum picture hanging rails a couple years ago and it worked great for the slide rails. Just cut to the size needed. I don't have time now, but I will try to find some info on that later.

Those slide brackets are tough to find new if you can at all. I bought some aluminum picture hanging rails a couple years ago and it worked great for the slide rails. Just cut to the size needed. I don't have time now, but I will try to find some info on that later.
Thanks for the info!

Regarding the drip tray rails...If your Weber has 11 1/2" drip tray rails the Factory Weber part # should be 98057.

What I do on my restores is buy the larger Weber # 97783 rails which measures 13 1/2" length that are more common and use that one.

Jeff

Last edited:
Ed Young's True Value Hardware is the seller. You can go directly to their website and search for the part you need. I looked at their inventory recently and they have several models of drip tray rails in stock.

I recommend you call Weber first. In my experience, Weber has the lowest prices on Weber parts. Ed Young marks up the prices on Weber parts. I have purchased from Ed Young before, and they provide fast but pricey service.

To make sure you are getting the correct part, look up your grill on the Support-Schematics page at Weber.com. They have diagrams and part numbers for everything. Don't let the fact that a particular part cannot be ordered online fool you. Only a fraction of available parts can be ordered online from Weber; you have to call and order by phone for the rest.

Back