Carne Asada Bean Dip Supreme with Homemade Salsa

Simply amazing......not simple because I know the time you took there.....but looks tasty for sure.
I find making smaller batches of salsa more often makes it a better tasting salsa.
Not that a large jar tastes bad but I find the taste changes with time....feels like it goes close to this for me..................
Fresh just like you made it for around 5 days.
Then the heat seems to fall off the salsa and while it still tastes good I find it looses some of what it had especially the heat.
Then of course it has no preservatives and whatnot, so it will indeed have a life span shorter than a store bought option with " junk " in it.
I have had a jar last me 3 weeks before, not sure how long it lasts until it spoils...........

Simply amazing......not simple because I know the time you took there.....but looks tasty for sure.
I find making smaller batches of salsa more often makes it a better tasting salsa.
Not that a large jar tastes bad but I find the taste changes with time....feels like it goes close to this for me..................
Fresh just like you made it for around 5 days.
Then the heat seems to fall off the salsa and while it still tastes good I find it looses some of what it had especially the heat.
Then of course it has no preservatives and whatnot, so it will indeed have a life span shorter than a store bought option with " junk " in it.
I have had a jar last me 3 weeks before, not sure how long it lasts until it spoils...........
Absolutely I agree.
I did do a large batch a little while back through the canning jar process to seal and preserve a bigger batch. They seem to be pretty good but I agree with you Fresh is definitely the way to go.

WOW!😳

What cut of beef is that?

I would devour that!
  • Carne Ranchera
    Also known as flap meat, bavette steak, or sirloin butt, carne ranchera is a cut of beef that can be purchased prepared or unmarinated. When prepared, it's already marinated in lime juice, salt, and Mexican seasonings. If it's unmarinated, you can marinate it at home with ingredients like orange juice, garlic salt, onion, cilantro, and beer. You can also rub the meat with salt or spice rubs like lemon pepper. After marinating, you can grill the meat, then chop it up to fill tacos and burritos.
Carne asada
This dish is made by marinating and grillin beef, and the cut of meat used can vary. Carne ranchera is a common cut used for carne asada.

The more I look at this, the more I crave it. Perfect for football season. Outstanding, imho.

Unfortunately, I'm allergic to 🥑. So when I send you my address, could you please leave them off? Obviously, I'll cover shipping 😀.

Back