Can't give up my Kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Rudko

TVWBB Member
So a few weeks ago I sold my charcoal Platinum w/ rotisserie and cover to a co-worker to make room for my new WSM and used Hasty-Bake. I lasted two weeks. Today I found a 22 in. Blue One-Touch new in the box on Craigslist for 30 bucks. It's being picked up tomorrow. I'm still in the grip of Weber fever. It's a powerful affliction.

Hi folks,

My wife & I have been toying with the idea of moving closer to the city (Sydney, Australia)mostly for the conveniences of city living & I guess we (mostly I)don't want the constant upkeep of lawns on the weekend but I hesitate because I don't know what I'm going to do without being able to fire up my performer as most apartments won't allow charcoal grills.
I do have 2 Weber Q's as well and a OTS.

Sydney doesn't have many apartments with small courtyards and those get snapped up quickly at prices near the Million bucks....might be cheaper to stay put and pay someone else to look after the yard LOL.

I could not possibly live without nurturing my inner pyromania with the Performer....they'd be sending me off to the nuthouse before long!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Davo

My performer may just be the best purchase I ever made. No wait, my WSM was the best, who am I kidding, I couldn't live without either of them.
I do need to pay a little more attention to my smokey joe, it's been a long time since that got fired up.
icon_redface.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back