cannot access heatermeter

PatM

Hi all,

Fired up my HM for the 2nd time this year. Last time worked great. Now I can not connect to it. The IP shows up on my router. When I got to http://heatermeter.com/devices/ The IP shows up, but it times out. Any ideas? Got meat ready to go on!

THanks!

edit: After some time instead of the home screen showing up, I get this:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/ccache.lua:81: error loading module 'luci.controller.linkmeter.lm' from file '/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/linkmeter/lm.lua':
/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/linkmeter/lm.lua:1: unfinished string near '", package.seeall)'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'loader'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/ccache.lua:81: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/ccache.lua:72>
[C]: in function 'require'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:538: in function 'createindex_plain'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:474: in function 'createindex'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:566: in function 'createtree'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:230: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:195: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:194>

Last edited:
Maybe re-seat the SD Card?

THank you. I will try that probably tomorrow at this point. The meat is going so I will probably just check on it the old fashioned way until it is done :)

As a side note, I tried pinging it and I can successfully ping the IP. For some reason, I just can't access it through my browser. Tried mult computers.

That error is usually caused by the Pi not fully liking the SD card for some reason and it makes the filesystem do funny things. I'd try re-imaging the software to the SD card (your settings will be retained) and if it happens again, try a different SD card.

Back