Can the Weber S310 accept a rotisserie attachment?

far as i know all weber gassers will take a rotis. just measture how wide it is and get the appropriate one. you can get the genuine weber or get a ez que one to fit. even on a gasser you will love it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danmarks:
I couldn't tell from the pictures i came across online. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes Weber have a specific one for them.
You may also want to have a look at the RibOLator for the Genesis.
This is one heck of a great design for cooking a myriad of different dishes. RibOLator Website Check out the smoker box that they have that fits directly on the flavourizer bars.

I can't wait to get a RibOLator for my Performer. They wont be available until late February then I have the shipping time (and cost) to Australia to contend with.

Cheers

thanks very much all... after seeing that ezque, i wonder if the weber is to wimpy... and it pokes into anything you're going to spin rather than being able to 'cage' your bird or roast. btw, do these devices tend to just have a simple on/off, no inbetween speeds?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
far as i know all weber gassers will take a rotis. just measture how wide it is and get the appropriate one. you can get the genuine weber or get a ez que one to fit. even on a gasser you will love it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i just came across this one, it looks sturdier than the one that weber sells for 79.99
part 7519.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Weber-Gas-...?hash=item5ad6382820

but this one is more like a half cage. could limit me in putting big birds.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil Hartcher:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danmarks:
I couldn't tell from the pictures i came across online. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes Weber have a specific one for them.
You may also want to have a look at the RibOLator for the Genesis.
This is one heck of a great design for cooking a myriad of different dishes. RibOLator Website Check out the smoker box that they have that fits directly on the flavourizer bars.

I can't wait to get a RibOLator for my Performer. They wont be available until late February then I have the shipping time (and cost) to Australia to contend with.

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm in awe, that's very professional like the ones that bbq restaurants can have, just minaturized... if i had a large large family, it wouldnt be overkill for me, sad to say. maybe time to get a bigger family
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
far as i know all weber gassers will take a rotis. just measture how wide it is and get the appropriate one. you can get the genuine weber or get a ez que one to fit. even on a gasser you will love it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what my industry spies tell me and the discussions on this forum EZQue is no longer.

Cheers

Back