Calling Ernie D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reynolds

TVWBB Fan
Did you purchase that SS Performer a couple months ago from the woman in Eureka? If so, how's that grill coming along? What was it's condition and what does it look like now? I don't recall seeing any posting on the boards about that particular grill and notice that your sig line doesn't list it either. Let's see some pictures of the unit.

Reason I ask if you did end up buying, the owner tried to pit us in a bidding war. It just dawned on me today that you are (might be) the Ernie she referenced in her email to me. "Ernie is offering XX dollars." I refused to bid on the item which originated for a set amount on a CL ad. It was the priciple of the matter.

Ernie, I'm interested in your wok/discada. I was in Bass Pro recently and saw they sell a setup similar to yours. It was essentially a tall propane burner stand (turkey fryer) with a wok for cooking use. Is your setup something you put together or something you purchased in a box?

Hey Mike,
I'm really sorry I didn't notice your post July 23.

No, that wasn't me who bought the grill. I wish it was.

I bought the discada from Southwestdisk.com Great customer service with a legit plow disk and starting under $50.

The burner is just a cheap turkey fryer. I would like to get one that has telescoping legs for storage and a tall working height. If you find a cool setup, let me know. Post it under "Weber Accessories" on the post for the Southwest Discada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back