Call Me an Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Darnell

in my haste to put together my OTG, I put the legs on the kettle in the wrong position .. am off one hole to have the handle over the center leg with no wheels .. has anyone ever undid this foolish mistake before ...
icon_confused.gif

i've not done that but in rebuilding some i have put the rack on upside down and once i left the try clips off. just tap them out with a rubber mallet and install correctly. funny as i have seen many on cl that were installed like you did. funny that in all that time no one tried to correct it.

No no, not a "foolish mistake", just exploring "alternative configurations".

And yes, I have explored alternative configurations many times.
icon_wink.gif

You're an Idiot.

........well you asked me to call you one!
icon_biggrin.gif

But, I am an idiot too because I have had to redo many things before. And, I actually consider myself a careful direction follower but still get dumb and screw up.

I love the things that are a bit difficult and its late at night (maybe puting together something on Christmas eve for the kids) you're tired and about 15-20 mins into the build you realize you need to completey disassemble and start over because you were suppose to use the thingy instead of the other thingy that looks almost just like the thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back