Cajun Bandit Stacker

J Reyes

TVWBB Pro
Picked up a Cajun Bandit Stacker recently.

I cook at times for some folks where I work. We have a standard kettle there already but I wanted a little extra capacity without having to bring my 22 WSM or another kettle.

With the 22.5 Kettle and some adjustments and spacers it can hold up to 3 full size racks and an 18 inch rack or 70 +- chicken thighs, Six to eight pork butts (3-4 per rack), 2 possibly 3 brisket packers, and 11 to 12 rib racks laying flat. At rack capacity the spacing is about 3.5 inches between each rack.

With the 22 WSM it brings the capacity to 6 full racks (3.5 +- inches between racks) or 120+- chicken thighs, 18 racks of ribs flat, etc.

For the bottom diverter/drip pan I'm trying to locate an 18 inch Deep Dish Pizza Pan locally. If anyone has any other suggestions on an 18 inch drip pan about 1 to 2 inches deep please let me know.

I'm not sure where Chris gets his racks but they are about a 1/2 inch smaller than Weber racks which makes them more ideal to wedge sideways a little to fit down below the higher rack.

9109935572_8075620ae6_c.jpg

9109879820_e9692eab23_c.jpg

Last edited:
AbleKitchen.com is where I got mine to do exactly what you're wanting ;)

In fact, I got one that I use in my 27" with my Smoke-EZ as well. I actually have a few of these of different sizes. Another option (for when I don't use the pans is to double up extra-heavy foil (I have a 24"x500' roll) and use it. That works great for ribs and chicken. I also have a paella pan I've used in the past.

Just some ideas. Glad you're liking the Stacker! I really like mine on my Cajun Bandit.

Back