C&B Performer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee m

TVWBB Member
So I was on Crate and Barrel's website and as I was looking at their green performer, I noticed it had the grate with the interchangeable center section. The accessories are sold separately. My question is does anyone know if this will be a standard on all performers moving forward or is this just a C&B thing?

Just a C&B thing in order to make it more special. All of the other Performers only have the grates with the wings for easy charcoal access.

ok Thank you. I knew the performer had the grate with the wings but when I saw that yesterday, I started to wonder if Weber had added that feature to the performer.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Bordeaux:
Just a C&B thing in order to make it more special. All of the other Performers only have the grates with the wings for easy charcoal access. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I knew they charged more for the color,but it was only 349.99 (by only I mean only compared to 329 for the regular performer not that I think it is a good price only
icon_smile.gif
)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darrel Williams:
C&B also charges more for their Performer so you get the benefit of the exclusive pea green color and the "upgraded" grate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back