Broke Down...Gonna Buy It... Copper vs. Black?

Copper (+$20) vs. Black Performer Deluxe?

• Copper

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Black

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Great advice!

Thanks Kyle

Very nice! Sounds like you have a very nice family of grills!

When assembling your Performer, don't over-tighten any of the bolts that fix to the kettle bowl or lid. You can always re-tighten them, but if you over-tighten them you can create paint issues/pops. I've always made mine just tight enough and had no issues.

Thanks for all the input and votes guys! I have ordered the....

COPPER WEBER PERFORMER DELUXE

Should arrive anytime before next Thursday Aug 27th.

Looking forward to adding it to my arsenal...I think I am set now...I will have:

1) Weber Summit S670 (9 years old)
2) Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5 (new)
3) Weber Performer Deluxe (new)
4) Weber Go-Anywhere (1 year old)
5) Weber Q2200 (1 year old)

Also ordered a vortex knockoff and the Slow N Sear...so I think I am all set to cook just about anything!
Great Addition to your BBQ Arsenal as I bought a green color Weber Performer Deluxe(WPD) last January in which I now have:

WPD fitted with a SlowNSear Plus, DripNGriddle Pan and a Battery Operated Cajun Bandit Rotisserie.
WSM 18" "Classic" that I bought new in the year 2008.
Weber Smoky Joe fitted with Grill Grates.

I gifted my 3 year old Weber Mastertouch to my good friend and neighbor which was recently stolen.

Wow nice! I admire you living in Costa Rica. Must be a nice beach nearby!

Great Addition to your BBQ Arsenal as I bought a green color Weber Performer Deluxe(WPD) last January in which I now have:

WPD fitted with a SlowNSear Plus, DripNGriddle Pan and a Battery Operated Cajun Bandit Rotisserie.

I gifted my 3 year old Weber Mastertouch to my good friend and neighbor which was recently stolen.

I will have to tell my wife the story of the stolen grill. My wife is always worried that someone is going to steal the bikes or the mower or the nice lawn glider in the backyard. She is always like, place it here so you can't see if from out front, and I am like OK... Now you need to know that I have worked in prison for the last 15 years and one of my favorite clients ever (I am a counselor in the prison system) got ten years back up time for stealing a backyard grill, but I am still like OK whatever. But just last night, my wife says, while I was using my Mater Touch, you know what is interesting, your grills are nice and blocked so they can not be seen from the front yard so no one can see them to think about stealing them, but you are always like OK whatever when I am worried about that. I could not say anything... she is right... my grilling area is completely blocked off... so I said yep that true!

I will have to tell my wife the story of the stolen grill. My wife is always worried that someone is going to steal the bikes or the mower or the nice lawn glider in the backyard. She is always like, place it here so you can't see if from out front, and I am like OK... Now you need to know that I have worked in prison for the last 15 years and one of my favorite clients ever (I am a counselor in the prison system) got ten years back up time for stealing a backyard grill, but I am still like OK whatever. But just last night, my wife says, while I was using my Mater Touch, you know what is interesting, your grills are nice and blocked so they can not be seen from the front yard so no one can see them to think about stealing them, but you are always like OK whatever when I am worried about that. I could not say anything... she is right... my grilling area is completely blocked off... so I said yep that true!
My wife is the same way, but then again, so am I.
When I had our new concrete patio slab poured, I had two anchors placed in the grill area, and attached stainless steel eye bolts. Now I run kryptonite bike cables through the grills attached with a padlock.
CD953C4B-C5BD-4590-91CB-CEF8DC8FBEE7.jpeg

Back