Broilmaster Hangs Tough

Jay D in Jersey

TVWBB Wizard
Got down to the beach house as we hadn't been down in about 6 weeks. Uncovered the Broilmaster P3 and reconnected the NG line. Fired up first try. It will get a workout Easter Sunday when we have 12-15 people over. The only disappointment is the manual rotary igniter for the side burner I added last year doesn't work. But it lights with a lighter. I might work on that.

I am not familiar with the igniter on that grill but would a standard Piezo push button igniter fit the grill?

BBQ Depot has it, too, but unless you are getting other stuff, I think shipping would be more than the price savings over Amazon:

Igniters are just a pain!
I know. So I just went up into the attic in the beach house getting the stuff for today's project...installing a flush mount hose bib on our deck and tapping off the kitchen sink feed, and I find a brand new 2 output battery igniter...of course the hole is too small and that's no easy task to cleanly enlarge it on 304 SS. The replacements are readily available but appear to be the same level of junk. Probably just use a stick lighter for the few times we have use for the side burner.

Back