British Copper Kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Rudko

TVWBB Member
Was so pleased with this find that I had to crow about it. I was looking to buy a OTG as a 50th birthday gift for a friend in London. Put through an order for a green one and then received an email from the English store that they only had one copper available and that it was priced 30 pounds cheaper than the green. So for 119 pounds, I was able to send this to my buddy:

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/p...-bbq-57cm-copper.jpg

That's about 194 US! I'd consider paying that for one for myself if they were available over here. Love the black handles.

-Mike

The copper finish is nice, it looks even better in person (I have the copper Smokey Joe). Now you have an excuse to visit your friend in London...

That's a real beauty, as already mentioned, the dark handles are
icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
i never miss a opportunity to say that weber really ticks me off. europe gets great grills and we get nuttin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why???? Why won't they send this here?? Even if we had to order it from them. I'd do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back