Brisket Leftovers

Wilmer Cogburn

TVWBB Fan
No BBQ smoking or grilling this past weekend, but we did have a whole leftover smoked brisket!

Saturday Dinner - Wife made Philly cheese steaks! I cut the beef (and smoked it couple weeks back)! She did the rest. Mushrooms, white onions, peppers, provolone cheese, toasted buns with mayo, lettuce, and some hoagie spread! Quite good!

Sunday - Brisket Sliders! Started with 24 pack King's Hawaiian sweet rolls sliced in half, covered in mozzarella, piled with smoked brisket, layered in provolone, topped with roll, and glazed with a blend of butter, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and baked till golden brown! My 'O my was it good!

Hard to pick which one was the winner, but I am leaning towards the sliders with its sweet crunchy roll!
IMG_8543.JPG
IMG_8555.JPG
IMG_8557.JPG
IMG_8558.JPG
IMG_8568.JPG
IMG_8571.JPG
IMG_8575.JPG
IMG_8577.JPGIMG_8581.JPG

No BBQ smoking or grilling this past weekend, but we did have a whole leftover smoked brisket!

Saturday Dinner - Wife made Philly cheese steaks! I cut the beef (and smoked it couple weeks back)! She did the rest. Mushrooms, white onions, peppers, provolone cheese, toasted buns with mayo, lettuce, and some hoagie spread! Quite good!

Sunday - Brisket Sliders! Started with 24 pack King's Hawaiian sweet rolls sliced in half, covered in mozzarella, piled with smoked brisket, layered in provolone, topped with roll, and glazed with a blend of butter, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and baked till golden brown! My 'O my was it good!

Hard to pick which one was the winner, but I am leaning towards the sliders with its sweet crunchy roll!
View attachment 97455
View attachment 97456
View attachment 97457
View attachment 97458
View attachment 97460
View attachment 97461
View attachment 97462
View attachment 97463View attachment 97464
Wow! Some fine looking eats there Wilmer. If I was closer, would have stopped in for a visit :)

Awesome job with those left overs Wilmer.
I never considered doing a brisket cheesesteak but I will be trying that on my next one.
Them sliders look mouth watering too.

Back