Brisket failure.

I will have a serious talk to my butcher.

He ows me 5 hours of my life and a few bucks
icon_mad.gif

Well thx for all the good comments and info.

A real Brisket tread comming shortly.

Bless//Me

Wolgast, what the heck happened? You must have done a HH cook. Did my 1st HH briskey Sunday. MMMM MMMMM good.

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DavidT.:
... a cut from the navel/plate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Now that I have a faster signal and can see the pics: Agreed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know. I'm on the Seneca rez in western NY with a crummy Net signal - so I only allowed the top pic to download halfway (it was VERY slow) - but I wondered the same thing. From what I could see it looked like either a small portion of the flat with a small portion of the point - or maybe not a brisket at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, I was minutes away in Chautauqua this weekend, cooking a few racks of ribs and doing some chicken on the rotis. I had no internet connection though.

Bummer! I was writing a screenplay at the Seneca Alllegany and swilling K-J chard one glass after another. Beautiful weather though, no? I did take a few breaks to ride my bike through Salamanca - some very cool architecturally interesting homes there. And I did send back the lamb I ordered for being poorly trimmed, without a supporting sauce, and served with one of those $3 big-handled, wide-bladed serrated knives one only expects to see in chain restaurants. At $41, I expect better all around.

I'd have preferred ribs!

Back