bought this beauty for 50 dollars

This sounds like heresy...but i have transformed many unfixable gas grill into....charcoal grills 😀
Yes, they don't have the right cutouts and the air they need but i always make it work.

Looks like an opportunity for a copper firepit :LOL:
I've got a really cool Weber firepit that I refurbished a few months back.....LOVE it. Also built a somewhat permanent firepit using an old Performer bowl and surrounded it with landscaping bricks....not sure how many more firepits I can fit on my small 1/2 acre backyard :coolkettle:
Was thinking of making a light fixture out of one of them, but I know my wife would not be happy with that.

I've got a really cool Weber firepit that I refurbished a few months back.....LOVE it. Also built a somewhat permanent firepit using an old Performer bowl and surrounded it with landscaping bricks....not sure how many more firepits I can fit on my small 1/2 acre backyard :coolkettle:
Was thinking of making a light fixture out of one of them, but I know my wife would not be happy with that.
Kyle, if you could find an old offset patio umbrella stand, it would look cool with a Weber bowl lampshade/lamp hanging from it on your deck/patio. 😀

Back