"Boneless" Pork Butts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry, this is Jim... I'm on Chris' computer... All I can say is that it is for people that are not doing what we are doing with them.

Okay... it wasn't Jim.[/QUOTE]

WTH??!?!?!! ROFLMFAO!!........

Big Al

Chris and Al,
Do you realize I just got out of the "Big House" and am in a lifelong "Anger Management" plan?
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
Chris and Al,
Do you realize I just got out of the "Big House" and am in a lifelong "Anger Management" plan?
icon_wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You've got to find me to hurt me.
icon_razz.gif

I just got out of "the big house" also... My wife told me to get back to work... and see you in two weeks. Oh yea, she added: love you... now get out of here.

Larry,

Look at it this way...where the bone used to be....is simply another spot you can put more rub before you tie them up. I have also put med whole onions and a head of garlic...along with rubbing the exposed meat up in there...tied her up and cooked it. Came out great when I did it. All I end up getting around here are boneless butts...even from my butcher...who by the way...ticked me off when he sold my wife that brisket flat instead of the whole brisket like I ordered....LOL How'd the dang butts come out in the end?

Chris,
I work for DoD, I can find anybody!
icon_biggrin.gif

Matt,
The butts turned out fine. Well one turned out really good and the other was a bit on the fatty side. See my post about fatty butts. Overall, other than having to tie up the boneless butts there wasn't any difference. Actually these cooked pretty fast compared to bone in butts. I would do them again!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
I would do them again! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeeeeaaaaaaa!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back