Blue Performer Bowl and Lid

DrewZ

TVWBB Fan
Selling a DI code (2007) Blue Performer bowl and lid. When I picked this up last year, it was mounted in regular kettle legs and had never been cooked on. I mounted it in my SSP and used it about 1-2x per week since then. I found an Ivory Master Touch that I'm modifying to put into my SSP frame, so it's time to move on from the blue.

The blue bowl and lid are in excellent condition with only minor chipping on the lip of the lid and near the burner holes. Asking $55 for the bowl, lid and thermometer or $95 with cedar lid handle (pictured), lid bale, sweeps and newer-style ash catcher. Prefer local pickup from Cranford, NJ 07016, but will ship on your dime.

More pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VaZTPkhUyKVJGYnH6

BUwth40LmUF2R5_7JD9PFxQedNMOHvwAnTXumW81ZkRfle43nnpsNXl2WqMzMastJGaW_4Zhgl4M_k2-75JkfGsCYifIUTzPhF6s_MPXR1JzpgMbJPnU56856-pgLrVmsA8pbGLm5Tw=w700

Never seen an Ivory before either. May be tough to keep clean.
It's the same porcelain enamel as all the other kettles. So cleaning is no different.

If it were a Q or fire box on gas grill, and the cast aluminum was ivory color, then I'd agree that works be hard to keep clean.

It's the same porcelain enamel as all the other kettles. So cleaning is no different.

If it were a Q or fire box on gas grill, and the cast aluminum was ivory color, then I'd agree that works be hard to keep clean.
It's pretty. I meant to say that smoke and dirt will be more noticeable. You are right. Same to clean.

Back