"Big Z" on sale at Rural King

Not sure you can compare this rural king to other of the Z grills first of all if you see the ad it lists at $499 which obviously is nowhere near what Z grills has on their site. Sam's still has it for $699 https://www.samsclub.com/p/zgrills-11002b-wi-fi-pellet-grill/prod26720172.

Very confusing to say the least but I did find this on the rural king when you went to reviews. "I have had my z 11002b for few weeks cooks great. reviews on line state Z grills only heat too 450 degrees. This model will heat over 500 degrees. So you can seer stake. There is no cover made for this model yet. This model only available through Rural King. Not on line through Z grill. Z grill says they make it just Rural King. It is too large to ship. their other grills come in 2 boxes for shipping. This grill is 280 lbs 1 large box. Made very well."

So it appears its made for rural king only yet getting dizzy cause when you do a search of the model number there are many z's that come up all priced higher but maybe thats because of the 2024 models being more money no clue.

Mine came in one box. One HUGE box. So big I could have leased it to a couple families. I have a feeling the one listed in first post was an issue with an error on Rural King's site. There is a model they make with a similar number but WAY different pricing structure. So I could see RK getting a wrong number in there. Home Depot shows it at $999 Sam's no longer sells it. If you pull a search on the Sam's web site it no longer even lists it. The link you listed is an old one. No longer valid. Amazon does not list it. They only show it's little brother (705 2B)
So, I really believe it's not a RK only model it's RK simply swapping a couple numbers and making an entirely wrong listing. Also the 1100 2B does come with a cover in the box. Unlike the one with similar number which is about half the price and does not come with cover. Also that other model's controller will only run to 450. Whereas the 1100 2B does have 500 available. That is one thing about Z. They make WAY too many grills, many with similar numbers, model names and features but at different price points. I think it's because they were OEM building for other companies for so long, and now they're trying to "get their feet wet" in the US market under their own label.

Back