Big Steaks

A Moe

TVWBB Fan
Did some steaks last night. Nothing fancy Meat and Potatoes for this meal.

Potatoes with K salt, Pepper, Dill, Garlic, Butter, and corn for good measure with Mustard on top.
IMAG0252.jpg

Rolled up in foil
IMAG0253.jpg

Steaks seasoned
IMAG0254.jpg

Resting with a pat O Butter (thanks to this forum I had to try the butter trick)
IMAG0257.jpg

The plate. those burnt bottom potatoes are a delicacy around here I had to fight off the Fam for those two.
IMAG0259.jpg

Heres the Bite
IMAG0261.jpg

MMMMM peppery goodness

Hi A Moe,
That's exactly how I enjoy my steak...a little black & blue, like the mustard w/the taters and corn, I'll need to try that...WOW!!!

The jury is still out on your spud/corn/mustard dish
icon_rolleyes.gif

but some divine looking steaks!
"Knock its horns off and run it past the grill."

Tell me more about those potatoes. I'm intrigued. Steak looks great on the outside, but I tend to cook mine a tad more
icon_smile.gif

i like the way you cook! the taters sound interesting..... i think its cool how families all have different things that are favorites in their home.

steaks look really good.

Those steaks look done perfectly to me. Due to family preference, I make mine a little more done. The potato dish sounds yummy.

Thanks for the kind words. The Potatoes are what we called "Namakan Potatoes" as kids camping. Up on the boundry waters you would just put a bunch of stuff in them and place them on the hot coals. Lots of butter is key we like the burnt ones on the bottom so they go over direct heat. I started adding mustard to them abut two years ago and people including me seem to like it. I also usually put onions in them but we didnt have any handy. Thanks again for looking

Back