Best new portable grills.

Some interesting ones.
The PKGO is an awesome little grill any way you want to cook. Maybe it is 35 pounds I don't really know but the cast aluminum is light enough and I replaced the cast iron cooking grate with stainless expanded metal, its flatter to the coals and easier to manage than the CI grate that came with it. I've carried it to parks with no trouble. Love it.

The PKGO is an awesome little grill any way you want to cook. Maybe it is 35 pounds I don't really know but the cast aluminum is light enough and I replaced the cast iron cooking grate with stainless expanded metal, its flatter to the coals and easier to manage than the CI grate that came with it. I've carried it to parks with no trouble. Love it.
That's one that caught my eye.

Vacation next week, taking the new 18" JJ with me, My pick for gas is the Weber Q, I have 1 of the first ones and it has made some great food over the years and would buy another if I was in the market

Vacation next week, taking the new 18" JJ with me, My pick for gas is the Weber Q, I have 1 of the first ones and it has made some great food over the years and would buy another if I was in the market
The 18” Jumbo Joe is the best steak cooker I have in the stable. Don’t sleep on it! We also use it for weeknight cooks all the time. Love the short distance between charcoal grate and cooking grate. The JJ can also pull smoking duty, I’ve done two racks of ribs on one (using a flipped over second cooking grate as second level), and even two smaller pork butts.

Back