Best cover for a Weber JR.?

TonyS T-Bone

TVWBB Super Fan
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what type of cover best fits a Weber Junior? A Genesis 1000 cover (7106?) was a bit baggy. All suggestions appreciated. Thx.

Last edited:
I'm planning on tailoring one from an existing cover. I made a very crude diagram to rough out a pattern, but that's as far as I got. In the meantime, I've been using the cover from my S-320. Yes it's baggy, but it stays on with the velcro ties cinched real tight. I also have a genuine "top-only" Junior cover that I use underneath the S-320 cover. It is in need of some serious rehab, though.
1627038589722.png

I have been buying Unicook covers from Amazon. They come in a wide variety of sizes and hold up very well. Just search Unicook Cover. This may help

I bought the 50" for my grandson's Spirit II E-210 series and it fit perfectly. About the same width as yours.

Last edited:
I like the older "rubberized" Weber covers for my classic Webers.
For my Junior, I am using Weber # 9855.

It is made for the Silver A/ 500 models so it is a tad too large but not too bad.

Jeff

I'm planning on tailoring one from an existing cover. I made a very crude diagram to rough out a pattern, but that's as far as I got. In the meantime, I've been using the cover from my S-320. Yes it's baggy, but it stays on with the velcro ties cinched real tight. I also have a genuine "top-only" Junior cover that I use underneath the S-320 cover. It is in need of some serious rehab, though.
View attachment 33415
Pics of the S-320 cover and the old school Junior cover:
1627135373234.png
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPUoyj2ngp24IMUw8Fqw17uZsmSVVjwdKt6f0tz
1627135384311.png

If anyone looking for one of the following covers, they are not mine however this is a place around the corner from me. Out of business for years but have some old “new” leftover stuff (bought red head genesis 5000 never used here a few weeks ago).
Don’t know how much but he is getting rid of stuff cheap… I’m happy to make a run for a member who’s in need of one of these just message me.

Attachments

• F302D62F-05D8-4D34-93E9-24809CF0DAAA.jpeg
    F302D62F-05D8-4D34-93E9-24809CF0DAAA.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 16
Mike,
That’s pretty cool. Some of those are so old that I couldn’t even find anything Googling the part #s.

I bet if you listed those here with complete descriptions they would all sell for a reasonable price. Better than sitting collecting dust.

I would guess that cover will fit a JR, but it will be a bit droopy on the left side. Not big deal though since it is basically a half cover which is similar to the original Genesis JR cover.20210609_162823.jpg

Back