Because everybody is doing this at midnight

Big game today!! Hopefully Mcaffery has a big day, Deebo will be out. NFC West Rams will be tough but the Niners have the their number.
Canā€™t wait to see the pizzas, itā€™s been a pulled pork fest over here, tacos for dinner were amazing, Iā€™m gonna do quesadillas for the game.

Big game today!! Hopefully Mcaffery has a big day, Deebo will be out. NFC West Rams will be tough but the Niners have the their number.
Canā€™t wait to see the pizzas, itā€™s been a pulled pork fest over here, tacos for dinner were amazing, Iā€™m gonna do quesadillas for the game.
I just hoe they play well and as a team. They should beat the Lambs. It we know theyā€™ve lost should win games already. At least Iā€™m enjoying my wifeā€™s bday weekend. Itā€™s been nice to dial life down for a day or two. Hopefully these pies come out great. A little experimenting on this dough recipe. Going for a more classic Neapolitan style in these.

Your PP looked epic. Iā€™ve got to trim a butt I have for some char siu for this week. Maybe Iā€™ll cook off a stock today as well for soup during the week.

Eleven hours into the countertop rise. Substantial rise! The recipe is more focused on ferment time, yeast for that designated time and room temp. Interesting approach to making a dough. We shall see the results later. So long as I donā€™t jack anything up.

1667153396611.jpeg

1667153420552.jpeg

Last edited:

Back