bbq magazine

jason.yee

TVWBB Fan
is there a magazine dedicated to low and slow barbecue that is available in print? im looking for something to subscribe to or purchase from the magazine rack if i am unable to subscribe.

It's not a magazine but the National BBQ News (newspaper) comes out in print every month.

NBN link

The KCBS Bullsheet also comes out every monthly.

Don't know of any magazines dedicated to low n slow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scott S (scooter):
It's not a magazine but the National BBQ News (newspaper) comes out in print every month.

NBN link

The KCBS Bullsheet also comes out every monthly.

Don't know of any magazines dedicated to low n slow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you! i just subscribed.

Jason - go over to the BBQ Brethren forum. There is a link there to an on-line BBQ magazine - perhaps if you want a print edition you could print what you want on a color printer?

Pat

Another predominately low and slo site:

http://www.thesmokering.com/

Magazines are becoming fewer and fewer. The racks, here in the city, are dwindling fast. I guess comparatively to the web, they're much more of an expense. Unfortunately, they'll never be replaced when sitting on the throne.

Enjoy and be well,
elliot

there's chile pepper. I'm not sure what its like on a yearly basis, but I picked up the issue dedicated to bbq. I thought it was going to be better than it was, but it wasn't horrible.

If you merely need to read anything about bbq, I suggest becoming a kcbs member. The Bullsheet is pretty crummy, but it doubles as a fire starter, and the membership gets you into restaurant depot for free.

Back