BBQ Log

Mike Freel

TVWBB Pro
I am just starting to get serious on smoking and grilling. I know that keeping notes is a good idea and wondered if any of you have a good Log Form that you use and would not mind sharing.

Mike

Mike, go to the home page, on the bottom of the page you will see the link to the site map. Click on it and scroll down until you see Reference Topics. The first thing on the list is the cooking log. One of the vets here will probably just give you the link, but I am an idiot and still don't know how. Good luck.

I hear ya! Now I just need to learn how to post things correctly! Chris has done <span class="ev_code_RED">A LOT</span> of the trial and error for us already. Just keep clicking around the site and you will be amazed at the stuff you will find.

I find that a rub heavy in brown sugar helps me get a good bark on my log.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I really haven't consider a log, but it's not a bad idea. Practice and repetition make perfect, but this site is an endless supply of ideas.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S Mitchell:
Mike, go to the home page, on the bottom of the page you will see the link to the site map. Click on it and scroll down until you see Reference Topics. The first thing on the list is the cooking log. One of the vets here will probably just give you the link, but I am an idiot and still don't know how. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LINK:
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/cookinglog.html

Back