Back to grey on my Performer thermoset table, free old painted one!

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
My 2006 Performer had a crack on the side of the table when I bought it used in 2009. Weber was kind enough to send me a replacement for free. I painted it black and regretted it after a year or so. Not wanting to mess with stripping the paint, today I put the old table back on. Krud Kutter cleaned the old one very well.
The nasty black one is free to anyone in the St Louis, MO area, but only available until trash day Tuesday June 8. PM me if interested and I will hold it for you. Sorry, not worth the hassle or cost of shipping. I checked and thermoset is not recyclable.

1622898817669.png

1622898850041.png

My used performer had a crack in its table, so I ordered a new metal top - fit perfectly and I like not having those lips for clean up.

My used performer had a crack in its table, so I ordered a new metal top - fit perfectly and I like not having those lips for clean up.
I'd love one, but not for almost the price I paid for for my entire performer.
$121.99 :oops: They really jacked up the price, and at one time they wouldn't sell them outright.

Oh dang I think I paid $100 last year, I’m getting a SmokeFire for Father’s Day and have no intention of getting rid of the kettle. Just collecting grills like Pokémon.

I wish I was close to you would take that off your hands in a minute and have my friend do this to that table.

Back