Baby Back Ribs

Hayden McCall

TVWBB All-Star
My first...in progress. I've already mopped 'em once at the hour mark. Chuggin' along towards the two hour mark. I've had to adjust periodically, but I've been able to keep it between 250 and 300 degrees fairly consistently thus far.

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

Hayden, you got too many racks on that there grill...
i'm gonna hafta take at least one of those off your hands, butt i'll wait til they're done
icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, is Grilladelphia anywhere near Grillwaukee?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Hayden, you got too many racks on that there grill...
i'm gonna hafta take at least one of those off your hands, butt i'll wait til they're done
icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, is Grilladelphia anywhere near Grillwaukee?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

Second mopping....

IMG_0561.jpg

and...DONE.

Off the grill and resting on a baking sheet under tightly sealed aluminum foil. 15 minutes from now, some of these will have not survived. LOL

IMG_0562.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">15 minutes from now, some of these will have not survived. LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just watch your fingers Hayden!
Better count 'em when you're through
icon_smile.gif

Good looking, looking good ribs!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">15 minutes from now, some of these will have not survived. LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just watch your fingers Hayden!
Better count 'em when you're through
icon_smile.gif

Good looking, looking good ribs! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I rifled through a rack and a couple small baked spuds with the quickness. These were good. These exceeded my wildest expectations. First time I've done a low & slow on the kettle in a LONG time. These had a great rub, great mop, and a great sauce. I'll definitely make these again.

That's as good as it gets on a kettle. Great technique with the one ended fire start and wood chunks. The ribs look like they cooked very evenly.

Thanks for sharing!

Back