B&B Lump FYI

Bill Pearson

TVWBB Super Fan
This might only apply to So-Cal Q'ers, but I just got back from the Wally-World in Huntington Beach with 3 sacks of B&B oak lump for $5.27 per sack.

Just a heads up!

Bill

Thanks for the tip, Bill. I'll be sure to check out the local Wallys. Here's hoping, but as many times as I've looked, I've never seen lump at any local WMs. I'm in the 909 ( insert favorite 909 dirt people joke here ). I don't know why, but the local WMs only seem to carry briqs. If all else fails I'll hit the local BevMo for a big sack of Lazzari lump. I plan on doing a lot of 'Qing this weekend.
Jim
--

Hmm. Tomorrow might be a good day to head over to Beach and Talbert. Maybe pick up a double-double while I'm there shopping for charcoal.
icon_cool.gif

That's a good sign. A local walmart started carrying B @ B a few weeks ago. Two other walmarts still have Royal Oak.

I prefer the B @ B, and am glad to see it elsewhere.

Craig - Which WM is carrying the B&B? The east coast WMs I have visited are still carrying RO Lump, as is the Kissimmee one I stopped by last week.

I have been looking for the B&B to give it a try.

The walmart on Kirkman Road at metro west.

All the others that I check on still have RO.

The Kirkman Rd had it as of this past thursday, and I'm gonna pick some more up this weekend just in case it's a one time deal.

I just found some B&B at the Walmart in Viera, FL (right off I95). It wasn't in the garden department, but with the summer seasonal items. Hopefully this will continue to expand.

Back