AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

First off, I would like to thank all of you for posting your experiences on this board. It really does help the newbies!!!!

I had always wanted to cook awesome bbq. So, I started researching smokers and found that the majority of the info was on offsets and at a rather high cost. I had purchased a ECB a few years back and was disapointed with the performance. So, I wrote off all bullet type smookers. I found this site and it has changed everything. And I mean everything!

I purchased my WSM a week ago. My first try at it was with baby back ribs. To be honest, I was nervous as heck since we were throwing a family get together. Everything I have read on this site concerning the performance of the WSM was right on! It performed incredibly well. The ribs were awesome! Everyone was in utopia! I received so many compliments that these were the best ribs they have ever tasted, I just could not find it in my heart to tell them that it was the WSM and not the cook. Heck, all I did was get the fire going, prep the ribs, apply some rub, drink a few beers and pull them off when they were done. SIMPLE!

Then, I smoked a bone in turkey breast last weekend. Words can not describe how incredible it turned out. This weekend, pork butt!!!!!

Thanks again and type at you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back