awesome mod or gizmo

That reminds me of Argentina's Asado BBQ, Japanese Yakitori, or a Turkish Mangal. Pretty cool for a GA.

Last edited:
Pretty cool what people do with those small Go Anywhere grills! I've never done anything but basic grilling on mine, no fancy gadgets like this....but really neat to see this.

The best mod in my opinion is definitely cutting the stock grate in 2/3 1/3 so it stores sideways in the grill to make room for other stuff. It makes it so easy to also do indirect cooking and tend the coals. With the 1/3 off I can slide the grate back and forth to tend the coals or moderate the heat.

I didn't, but it's now risen from the dead, as I acquired a $15 WGA and am having so much fun with it. It fits on my small porch and I am charcoal grilling in freezing temps while it sleets outside. Not to mention so many mods to find and make.

I didn't, but it's now risen from the dead, as I acquired a $15 WGA and am having so much fun with it. It fits on my small porch and I am charcoal grilling in freezing temps while it sleets outside. Not to mention so many mods to find and make.
Have you done any further mods ?

It is now in my basement and I am going to drill a hole to install a thermometer. I just can't decide where. Do I want it top middle or side?

I'm not a fan of the thermometer being installed in a ga. I think the heat is just not controllable enough to get anything out of a gauge. Most times it's hot, hotter and really hot.

Back