Assembly help

I did not as I do not have a multimeter or continuity tester on hand. Could the wiring still be bad if it is functioning but slower. I did double check all the instructions and believe I made the connections properly. Where would be the best place to buy a new servo of this one is bad? Thanks again and sorry for all the issues.

The servo acts wonky when not installed in the damper, right? If it is OK out of the damper and wonky when in the damper then perhaps the fit is too tight? if you have to force the servo in the damper it will bind, if that is the case widen the opening in the damper slightly until it fits snug but doesn't need to be forced into the opening.

Yes, wonky outside the damper. I'll order a new one and see what happens. Everything else seems to be fine. Would it be fine to try a cook without the damper and just the fan? Just until I get a new servo?

Just back from vacation! Still haven't cooked with the HM yet. Got a new servo and it seems to be working fine. All that is left is to attach the rotodamper to the wsm. Thinking about the dog bowl method or something custom out of 1/2 copper in the three holes of the daisy wheel. Want it done by Friday either way! Thanks guys

Back