Asparagus and pork tenderloins on the summit charcoal

Preston B

TVWBB Fan
Went indirect on the summit with the vortex around 300 till the tenderloins were 135 range then removed the vortex and spread the coals a little and seared the tenderloins off to low 140s. The asparagus i poured butter over them then salt, pepper, and granulated garlic and went indirect at 300 with the tenderloins for 15 mins or so then gave them a little sear at the end.3B3A7F7A-EF37-4787-9911-7B9497968DED.jpegA6DA6D2C-3B0F-4ABC-ADF6-C80BE12714ED.jpegED2A891D-CA81-4289-9590-9BE647FBCB25.jpeg

Lookin tasty and it would take a whole slice of bacon to wrap one of those Jolly Green Giant asparagus stalks.:)

That is some porky goodness there!!!
Hey on a random note, I was at the bbq store the other day and we were talking about the PK 360 vs. the new Weber Kamado and what we would buy with them being close in price now, if we could only have one of the two. Both are out of this cheapo over here's budget, but I thought about you while having this conversation. Any thoughts comparing the two?

That is some porky goodness there!!!
Hey on a random note, I was at the bbq store the other day and we were talking about the PK 360 vs. the new Weber Kamado and what we would buy with them being close in price now, if we could only have one of the two. Both are out of this cheapo over here's budget, but I thought about you while having this conversation. Any thoughts comparing the two?
Weber Kamado just due to the extra cooking area. The 360 is almost always $100 of on their website it is right now so its about $300 cheaper. Both great grills.

Back