Asian style drummers with two types of Franks!

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
Marinated these all dayIMG_6374.jpegReserved the teriyaki rub for when chicken was put onto Performer.
Made a Negroni with a little twist of some Disaronno…really good!IMG_6375.jpegIMG_6377.jpegGot the drummers going with some peach at about 350IMG_6378.jpegMade some rice, prepped some slaw and just watched the Performer do it’s thing. IMG_6379.jpegMixed the two Frank’s and then swirled in a bowl. Did in two batches. Let vibe on the grill for a few minutes then pulled. IMG_6380.jpegIMG_6382.jpegIMG_6384.jpegPlated with the rice and slaw. IMG_6386.jpegCheers!

Marinated these all dayView attachment 93478Reserved the teriyaki rub for when chicken was put onto Performer.
Made a Negroni with a little twist of some Disaronno…really good!View attachment 93479View attachment 93480Got the drummers going with some peach at about 350View attachment 93481Made some rice, prepped some slaw and just watched the Performer do it’s thing. View attachment 93482Mixed the two Frank’s and then swirled in a bowl. Did in two batches. Let vibe on the grill for a few minutes then pulled. View attachment 93483View attachment 93484View attachment 93485Plated with the rice and slaw. View attachment 93486Cheers!
Interesting flavor mashup. Your verdict?

Marinated these all dayView attachment 93478Reserved the teriyaki rub for when chicken was put onto Performer.
Made a Negroni with a little twist of some Disaronno…really good!View attachment 93479View attachment 93480Got the drummers going with some peach at about 350View attachment 93481Made some rice, prepped some slaw and just watched the Performer do it’s thing. View attachment 93482Mixed the two Frank’s and then swirled in a bowl. Did in two batches. Let vibe on the grill for a few minutes then pulled. View attachment 93483View attachment 93484View attachment 93485Plated with the rice and slaw. View attachment 93486Cheers!
Looking amazing

Interesting flavor mashup. Your verdict?
The drink or the wings? 😎
Yeah…the marinade was some teriyaki and an Asian marinade I have that has a little siracha in it. The rub was a sweeter teriyaki rub from Spiceology.
Combining the two Franks was great. A little spice and a lot of flavor.
I always try new things when I make these wings. These were delicious.

Back