As good as Texas BBQ RUB Bisket blend

Graham Timson

Due to delivery problems in the past, products going missing etc, Bill at Texas BBQ rub company no longer delivers outside of the US and I'm now out of product and luck here in England as I especially like the Brisket blend.

Do any of you guys with knowledge of this product have any recipes which I could make myself which would be similar.

Graham, I haven't tried the rub, however if you're willing to pay the extra cost (I won't charge you anything), I wouldn't mind having it shipped to me and then shipping it to you. Let me know if you're interested.

Erik

graham, im looking for the same thing. i read somewhere on a bbq forum (cant remember which one) that the BIG TIME BBQ RUB in the big time bbq rub book written by dr.bbq comes as close as it gets to the texas bbq rub. i havent tried it and i just wish i can find the tread on that subject. michael

Thanks Scott and Michael for the suggestion, which I will try.

Erik, if the suggested recipe does not work I would like to you up on your kind offer, so may email you directly in the near future, thank you.

I just made up a batch and I am sorry to report....Not even close.

I had high hopes because I love that rub.

I love the texas rub whiskey willie has a good one I think it is on the site some where
1/4c brown sugar
1/4c salt
1/4c paprika
1tbsp balck pepper
1tbsp garlic powder
1tbsp onion
1/2tsp cayennne
1/2tsp crushed fennel
1/2 tsp ground coriander

Back