Arby's Smokehouse Brisket

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Platinum Member
Today the Mrs and I went out to pickup a Q220 to restore, and on the way home we stopped at Arby's for lunch (grill and lunch date). I got the Smokehouse brisket sandwich and was quite impressed. It had a smoke ring and nice little tang. For around $7 I think it was hard to beat as we have had worse from "real" BBQ places. Don't get me wrong we have had better from "real" BBQ places also. But from a fast food place I was quite blown away. You may want to give it a try sometime with a side of curly fries and a Jamocha shake!
Arbys_SHBrisket.jpg

I remember going to Arby’s back in the ‘60’s as a youngster. Loved the roast beef with Arby’s sauce. It’s been awhile since I’ve been to an Arby’s. I might have to try that sandwich.
Gerry

I agree, I’ve been to any number of BBQ places that do a pretty crappy jab by comparison.
A little sweet on the sauce but, pretty good. They do a really good fish sandwich from time to time too.

I'll take your word for it but I last ate at Arbys in the early nineties and the sandwiches were way way oversalted and I forgot what I ate.

Love Arby's "roast beef", or whatever it is. Wish that they still had the Big Montana though, the newer sandwiches are a little small these days. I might have to try this one out. Thanks for the heads up.

Back