Anyone use a PK?

Nice! Just wondering if they’re worth a try or not. Seems like they may have stopped making them for a bit or maybe they just recently got serious about making a push.

They seem like they would be easy enough to get a handle on using.

What’s the ages on those? I’ve only seen the rounded tops, not the squared off one to the left.

I have both the 360 and the Original and if I had to get only one it would be the 360 until they come out with a larger size!!

I recently bought the “game changer” deflector for my pk original and that combined with a cookmore (I actually use 2 littlemores) really maximizes the size. It’s not cheap but if you’re going to buy a pk the game changer is a great addition. If not definitely grabs a little more or cookmore.

Nice! Just wondering if they’re worth a try or not. Seems like they may have stopped making them for a bit or maybe they just recently got serious about making a push.

They seem like they would be easy enough to get a handle on using.

What’s the ages on those? I’ve only seen the rounded tops, not the squared off one to the left.
The square grill is the Executive model no longer produced. I cook on a 360 and the PKGO.

Thanks for the feedback. I largely agree with you Bob but I’m intrigued. I would use it as a change of pace, I will never not have Weber’s. They’re just too good.

Everytime I see the PK grills in person I love them, but then I envision myself having to scoop out the ashes from the bottom of the grill and I come running back home to my SSP and her ash sweep system and apologize to her for even looking at another grill

I had one I flipped and agree with @MikeLucky, I am not vacuuming ashes. If I were to get one the PK-Go is the one that intrigues me, but luckily my Charcoal Go-Anywhere fills the need and is so much cheaper.

I did not like the lack of ash management but I have a dedicated shop vac for ash and grill cleaning so not overly concerning.

I had wondered about an extended cook and ash management

I had one I flipped and agree with @MikeLucky, I am not vacuuming ashes. If I were to get one the PK-Go is the one that intrigues me, but luckily my Charcoal Go-Anywhere fills the need and is so much cheaper.
I have damn near bought the PK-Go several times. But, you nailed it that it doesn't really do much more for me than my GA. As cool as it is I just can never justify it. Especially since the PK-Go isn't as portable as the GA.
I did not like the lack of ash management but I have a dedicated shop vac for ash and grill cleaning so not overly concerning.

I had wondered about an extended cook and ash management
Yeah, I hear you but I just will never be a "vacuuming my ashes" guy. Just can't do it.

Back