Anyone up Qing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian L.

TVWBB Super Fan
I shoehorned a brisket on the WSM at midnight, hopefully ready for a late lunch on opening day. My Titans already pulled off a win, but can't wait for a whole day of lazing on the couch with my DirectTicket watching football from noon to midnite !!!!!!!!!!!

It's Football season!! HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!

Certainly am Brian, 11.20 am in the UK now and I've had about 2.5 hours shut eye all night. Got a Butt on at the moment and I'm 9 hours in to the smoke at present.
Going to make my slaw soon, not sure what sauce to make though, any suggestions?

Sure I do! A nice vinegar base sauce, with lots of hot pepper and a little salt. Just like they serve in North Carolina and in middle Tennessee too!

Just been basting and It's looking good, only up about five degrees though to 167.
Think I'll have to make two sauces because the rest of the clan can't take the heat and I fancy some chilli power to my sauce.

What are you serving with your brisket?

Brian,
I am with you on the football, it seems like the season took forever to get started! Getting ready to through on a rack of spares and got some chicken wings goind on the gasser later. Go Skins!!

Ribs went on about 2 hrs. ago. Butterfly chicken on the gasser with portabella mushrooms topped with brie cheese.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

PS. I almost forgot the cold beer.

That brisket is slow going, it's been on 13 hours and it's only at 152. Thank goodness I'm not having guests today. I need more practice with brisket, no doubt.

Go Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back