Anyone know of a BNIB Summit Charcoal Grill Center anywhere?

Rock Weiler

Hi

Long shot here I know:

Does anyone know of a BNIB Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Center (the gen 1 with side table) anywhere?

I've been looking for one with no luck for a while now
I'd need shipping too to Niagara Falls , NY
or would pick up if within driving distance

Thank you

Hi

Long shot here I know:

Does anyone know of a BNIB Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Center (the gen 1 with side table) anywhere?

I've been looking for one with no luck for a while now
I'd need shipping too to Niagara Falls , NY
or would pick up if within driving distance

Thank you
Why not the Weber Summit Kamado grilling center?

Couple of things I prefer on the older one. I know nothing major but if I can get a G1 then I'd prefer it.
I was able to buy a “brand new” WSC last fall, but only because someone bought one in 2016, paid for delivery and installation and never even did a burn in. It sat on the patio under cover for six years un-used.

I also wanted the first Gen.

My first charcoal grill purchase.

Grilled a few NY strips, baked potatoes and asparagus tonight.

The WSC was worth every penny.

Good luck with the search- if I come across anything I will PM you.

Well she’s a ways from you. I see Niagara Falls. About 1700 miles from me haha. Wyoming.

It’s a local dealer that I’m WELL acquainted with and do a lot of business with. If you’re interested I can get you info and I’m sure they would be willing to get it ready for a cross country trip if needed. I just looked at it the other day so I know it’s there

Well she’s a ways from you. I see Niagara Falls. About 1700 miles from me haha. Wyoming.

It’s a local dealer that I’m WELL acquainted with and do a lot of business with. If you’re interested I can get you info and I’m sure they would be willing to get it ready for a cross country trip if needed. I just looked at it the other day so I know it’s there
Yes please! Feel free to DM me.
Thank you!
14305 is the ZIP

Still no luck :(

Does anyone know of one in or close to NY state? At this point I'd even consider a used one. Im in Niagara Falls/Buffalo area.

Back