Anyone have the Summit Kamado S6 Yet?

GrantT

TVWBB Pro
I am anxiously awaiting the start of Kamado S6 sales in Canada - doesn't seem to be available yet here, but I see the Weber USA site shows them as available. Just wondering if anyone has seen one up close yet.

Cannot wait...

Can't see it here, but THANKS!!! Looked it up on Facebook (I only use Facebook in a private browser window and don't let it snoop/link to my main browser sessions) and found him and his post on the Facebook group. Perfect....damn...I cannot wait to order mine.

I am anxiously awaiting the start of Kamado S6 sales in Canada - doesn't seem to be available yet here, but I see the Weber USA site shows them as available. Just wondering if anyone has seen one up close yet.

Cannot wait...
Here in Winnipeg, we have a specialty shop called “Luxe BBQ.” Looks like they have them in stock for $2,290

Last edited:
Here in Winnipeg, we have a specialty shop called “Luxe BBQ.” Looks like they have them in stock for $2,290

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like pre-order still (like all the others). I did email them to see if they have the 1st generation in stock though as they have both on their site...

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like pre-order still (like all the others). I did email them to see if they have the 1st generation in stock though as they have both on their
Hi Grant. Just my opinion but if you have the opportunity to get a Gen 1 you may want to go that route. Might be a little more expensive but I have heard that There are a few quality issues with the Gen 2s likely to get the price down. I also know a few items that may or may not be important to you have been scraped.

may want to check this post out on some of the changes: https://tvwbb.com/threads/2nd-generation-weber-summit-charcoal.83218/

Regardless of which generation you are going to get I think you are going to love this cooker. I love mine and it my other kettles and WSMs are collecting dust.

Back