Anyone have a copy of Genesis 1000 serial number sticker template?

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have a copy of Joel Young's Genesis 1xxx serial number sticker template? It was located here, but all of Joel's links are broken.

I've reached out to Joel, hopefully we can get things fixed.

But if you have a copy of the .jpg template, please post it here and I'll link it back into the original post.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks for that, Mike. It looks like they're embedded correctly, the server won't serve the images to using the IMG tag. I may go back and remove those tags to make all the photo links clickable.

It turns out the problem is that the Chrome browser won't serve insecure images into a secure webpage. Either Joel needs to add an SSL certificate to his site to make it secure OR the images have to be moved to a secure host and relinked into his posts OR the images have to be uploaded to the forum and relinked into his posts.

If you use another browser like MS Edge, you can see all of Joel's images. Edge is not as uptight about security...at least not yet.

Very glad there is a way to obtain it still. Joel was super nice to share his amazing artwork. I used his downloadable tank scale gauge and warning stickers and had my printer friend in Florida make some on vinyl peel and stick. I don’t know how long they will last but certainly a lot better than inkjet printed I would think.

Back