Anybody get Anything on Cyber Monday

Rich Dahl

R.I.P. 7/21/2024
Picked up a Little Griddle SQ180 off Amazon for about half off, been wanting a griddle for quite awhile and just couldn't say no to the deal. Yes I used the TVWBB Amazon link.

I got the Swissmar Borner V-7000 Mandoline on a Lightning Deal for $34.89, down from $49.36. My wish list included the older version V-1001 but it was $5 more than the Lightning price on the V-7000. I have TVWBB imbedded in my Amazon bookmark - every time I get something on Amazon (a lot so far this Christmas) TVWBB gets the benefit!

I got the Swissmar Borner V-7000 Mandoline on a Lightning Deal for $34.89, down from $49.36. My wish list included the older version V-1001 but it was $5 more than the Lightning price on the V-7000. I have TVWBB imbedded in my Amazon bookmark - every time I get something on Amazon (a lot so far this Christmas) TVWBB gets the benefit!

It's also right at the top of the page below the orange TVWBB banner next to the The Virtual Weber Gas Grill. Quick and easy.

This year the Monday deals did not show me anything that really rang my bell. But if I had seen your griddle @ 1/2 off I would have gone for that.
Have you tried it out yet?

Got a laptop for the kids. Also informed the wife that she got me an Apple Watch. :p

This year the Monday deals did not show me anything that really rang my bell. But if I had seen your griddle @ 1/2 off I would have gone for that.
Have you tried it out yet?

I would but it's not here yet. Must be too heavy for the Amazon drone.:)

It's also right at the top of the page below the orange TVWBB banner next to the The Virtual Weber Gas Grill. Quick and easy.

Yeah, but I figured if I wasn't already on TVWBB web site I could go straight to Amazon.com and the site still wins! Like you said Rich - quick and easy!

Merry Christmas to you and Barb (and the pups)!!

Back