Any Vinters here? *****

Been making wine for about two years now. Started with (and still do) kits, added fresh juice buckets and whole grapes last year. I was amazed to find that you can buy fresh grapes and juice from CA, Chile, and Italy.

Yes, Jim yes you can. I'll get a few kits under my belt then in the summer/fall I'll try a juice bucket. So what's your favorite for Q ?

Al, try making some citrus wine, lime and orange are both excellent if done the right way.
Wow Bob your good!!! I was just looking at a few of those kit's. :cool:

Here's a few......

Tangerine Lemon Tango Orchard
The citrusy flavors of Sauvignon Blanc are highlighted with sweet tangerine and tart lemon in this crisp wine. It’s zesty with a bright acidity at first, but has a refreshing off-dry finish.

Seville Orange Sangria Orchard Breezin
Discover this popular red wine based beverage that promises to whisk you away to the sandy beaches of Spain with its fresh and sweet, juicy flavors, balanced by the bitterness of the Seville Orange.

Last edited:
Yes, Jim yes you can. I'll get a few kits under my belt then in the summer/fall I'll try a juice bucket. So what's your favorite for Q ?

I enjoy big reds, so that's what I've been making mostly. But last night, I grilled some citrus and garlic brined pork chops though and drank a Torrontes. It's a relatively new wine to me, but I've had a few and like them. It's a light, crisp, citrusy white wine grown in Argentina. I actually will be starting a Torrontes kit this weekend. So, to answer your question, my favorite for Q depends on what kind of Q. :) A lot of red blends go well with most things though. And I tend to like

Back