any Ga./SC. smokers' around

doug gillis

TVWBB Fan
was wondering if there are any Ga./S Carolina wsm-ers around or if I'm the only one in this hood that smokes a little? If ever in Augusta,Ga looking for a bbq restaurant, try Sconyer's. To my opinion- best bbq pulled pork,hash, around.

I did some ribs and a couple pounds of hot wings on Saturday. Came out quite nice. I am in the metropolis of Easley,SC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k straker:
I am in the metropolis of Easley,SC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the board K Straker!! I spent a year in Greenville, SC and seeing that line made me laugh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wayne Truelove:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k straker:
I am in the metropolis of Easley,SC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the board K Straker!! I spent a year in Greenville, SC and seeing that line made me laugh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep, it's a regular urban mecca around here.
icon_biggrin.gif

I need to find a local source for wood. I may ride up in to the mountains and stop by an apple orchard.

I'm on the north side of Atlanta in Brookhaven. Griiling and smokin' once in a while.

Ken
<working on that 1991/2 Performer restoration, free from a pal>

Hi Ken! You're a pretty close neighbor. I'm in lower Sandy Springs (Atlanta), ITP (inside the Perimeter).

Rita

Back