Another Great Product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If y'all liked the Texas BBQ Rub, you're really going to like this: Texas Pepper Jelly.

This stuff is great! You can eat it as snack with cream cheese and crackers or even use it as an ice cream topping.

However the best use I've found for it is as a finishing glaze for all sorts of stuff on the grill or WSM. Brush some on some chicken or shrimp. Even better, use it to top off your ribs. Brush it on instead of your usual finishing glaze. Wow, what a treat.

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected with Texas Pepper Jelly except as a satisfied customer. I have submitted a testimonial to their web site, but that's it.

You can bump into the guy who makes Texas Pepper Jelly over on the www.texasbbqrub.com forum under the nickname of Texana. He's also a good friend of Bill Cannon, from Texasbbqrub.com.

I've tried several different kinds of the jelly and I don't have a favorite yet, they're all great!

Thanks Tom, There goes my allowance for September
icon_razz.gif

Bill...

I know the feeling
icon_frown.gif

The good thing about this stuff: it's cheap. Get the larger size 'cause it a better deal. I tried this on some grilled shrimp and some ribs last weekend. It really rocks!

"Texana's Jelly is so hot, you don't even need to put the chicken on the grill"

Maybe I can save on heating costs this winter
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the tip ~ Gonna look into it today
icon_wink.gif

BTW ~ From the forum:

"Gift boxes/baskets or something is in the works.

Bill and I are putting our heads together to come up with a combo pack ....
TexasBBQRub and Jelly combo .....

We will keep yall posted ....."

Your right Tom this is a great product, as a matter of fact it helped our team take fifth place in ribs and sixth place in pork out of 27 teams that entered the Go For The Gold bbq contest.In my opinion if you want to kick up your ribs,pork butt and chicken try Texas Pepper Jelly,I'm not associated with this site just a very satisfied customer.

Craig is a great guy to deal with. I just placed an order for 5 of them last week. Very fast shipping and awesome customer service which is definately hard to find these days in business.

Thanks guys for the good word. Happy customers are the name of the game and I am glad to hear your happy.

Congrats Doug on placing in the cookoff. That is great news.

Well, I lied about the Texas Pepper Jelly...
icon_eek.gif

I said I didn't have a favorite... well I do now! Texas Passion Jalapeno! Man that stuff is good.

Just got my order from Craig this morning. I can't wait to try this stuff on some ribs.

Anybody else got theirs yet? This is my third order. Can you get addicted to TPJ?
icon_confused.gif

Tom,

Just a quick note. If you think the Texas Passion is good, you will love the Cherry and the Berry Medley .... hmmmmmm

I smoked a couple racks of ribs last week and used the Cherry as a glaze. I liberally coated the racks the last hour of cooking and all I can say is WOW .... next I will try it on the shrimp tip you gave me.

The only other thing on the ribs was Bill's TexasBBQRub. So far everything I have made Just enhances the taste of the rub on meat. Even works good when pan frying with his Texas Grilling Magic. Now thats some stuff that is good.

Craig,

I must be a favorite of the BBQ gods cuz my package came Monday! I've only tried the Strawberry Habanero, but boy is it GOOD! I can't wait to tear into the other flavors. Thanks so much for the fast shipping...!

And, Greg---I bought a VARIETY of flavors, not just 7 of the same kind (unlike my crazy charcoal purchase). But that's not a bad idea...hee hee

on edit: i know how to spell habanero! honest...

Susan,

I am so glad to know a favorite of the BBQ Gods. I can always use an inside source
icon_smile.gif

Really glad you got your product in a timely manner. As you get time let me know what you think of all the other flavors as well.

Thanks again.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back