Another cover thread

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Looking for a decent cover for Genesis Silver C.
Must be breathable and I am looking for something that only covers about the top 1/2 of the grill.
Recommendations?

Honestly I've been having great luck simply taking my measurements needed, hitting Amazon and filtering all the top reviews on covers that fit my need. Gotten some might fine covers like that. All very good to excellent. Never ad a dud and always got good prices

I will do that tomorrow. I am seriously thinking about pulling the SS PLatinum frankengrill out of the garage and up onto my deck now that I have a NG line run out to it. I would still need to swap in a NG manifold and also run a hose from the tap to the grill. I am going to put a quick connect on it so that I can hook up other grills or my Weber Flame when I want as well. But, I need a cover for the grill first. I am not worried about rust on the grill, but all the junk I store inside the cabinet.

We've had our E320) NG grill for about 7-8 years now. It's so nice not worrying about tanks or running out of fuel in the middle of a cook. It sits right outside the back door on the covered patio making it totally assessable even in the winter as no snow gets that far up on the patio. Makes for a great summer oven also helps to keep the house cooler.
Barb has become the master of that grill; I just get to watch anymore.;)

Back